RFID smart self-service library
The construction of self-service libraries has these following points:
1. Get closer to people’s living circles and better promote library services
2. Simplify the process of borrowing and returning books and improve circulation efficiency
3. Significantly reduce the workload of book inventory and search
4. Improve job satisfaction of library staff
5. Improve reader satisfaction
There are three points in the early construction of the RFID smart self-service library:
1. Stick RFID tags to all library books, and bind book information and RFID data to record in the backend database.
2. Build an RFID bookshelf that can automatically identify the label information of books placed on the bookshelf.
3. Build a self-service borrowing and returning machine. The borrower or returner can complete the corresponding borrowing and returning operations through the self-service borrowing and returning machine.
The RFID-based smart self-service library is mainly divided into using processes:
1. Register an RFID library card through face collection, ID card recognition and mobile payment binding.
2. Enter the city library with your library card, select the books you want to borrow, or perform the corresponding operations on the self-service borrowing machine with the returned books.
3. After the deducted fees for borrowing books are settled through the library system, automatic mobile payment is made through the identifier of the RFID library card.
Smart city libraries are an important part of promoting urban services and making people's lives better.